Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lull

So I feel like I'm in a complete Lull right now! I'm completely blocked on ideas for scrapping right now. Also, 2 design teams that I belong to have been disbanded. I'm completely bummed about this, but I also understand 100%. Both Tania and Amy have decided to stop designing for a bit to focus on family, life, etc... I will miss scrapping with their stuff because they are both so talented. So if you two are reading this, just know that I go kicking and screaming LOL.

I am behind one LO for scrapdish for April, not to mention May still. Laura has come out with some new frames for her team to play with :) Heather also just gave us a new kit too. And a Chick's life..... way behind!! So I need to find my Mojo soon. Please send me scrapbooking vibes!

On a bright note, Jeff suprised me with a new laptop for mother's day.. how stinkin sweet is that!! It's beautiful... as much as a laptop can be I suppose. It's an hp pavilion dv 1000. I love it!!

American Idol: Shocked and confused!!! How in the world did Chris get voted off. I admit I didn't vote because I didn't see it on Tuesday night.. Tivoed it until Wednesday. He looked so shocked! I really feel for the guy, but it's probably a blessing.. he'll probably get a better contract in the long run! And when his album comes out, I'll be in line to get it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the lull, I know how awful those can be! You'll get it back, take a whole bunch of pictures, buy some stuff you normally wouldn't see yourself scrapping with, and carve some time on your to-do list just for a page, when I leave layouts for filler inbetween everything else, I never get any done. And don't worry, if I ever get anything going again, you'll be the first to know!

Gina said...

Been feeling the lull myself. Decided to work on organizing my pictures in the PSE photo organizer hoping that would give me a kick in the pants. Nope....not yet. When you find your mojo, will you let me know? Maybe mind is in the same place. I'll do the same for you - in case I find mine first.

And...you've been tagged: http://egglife.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

*sending vibes*

Unknown said...

Holy cow Audra! A laptop...that is just about the best scrapping present a girl could ever get! Maybe that will give you a lift and help you get out of your rut. I know how that feels. If you need to take a break, do it...sometimes you just need a little perspective. Hang in there!