Sunday, May 21, 2006

Girls weekend!

So I got back this afternoon from a night in Flagstaff with some good friends of mine. We had so much fun and it was great to just get away for a night. We didn't do too much in Flagstaff, just shop and went out to eat and then drank a bunch of wine and talked. It was like a grown up slumber party!! Lots of talking and laughing. A much needed break for all of us. Jeff stayed home with Ellie and this was his first time solo with her overnight. He did a great job!! :)

Today we went swimming in our pool and it's finally nice enough to really enjoy. Ellie was scared again at first, but then started splashing in the water and all was good.

Tomorrow is my last day in Wickenburg until August. YEAH!!!!!!!!! I will have Mondays and Fridays off for the whole summer and I'm so excited. I have alot planned... and yes it includes scrapbooking and designing.

I got a page done tonight, here it is:


(credits: Laura Alpuche's new Symphony Kit found at the Digichick)

Ok off to upload it! Have a great week!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time Audra...glad you got to have some girl time. I'm jealous!

So you bought Laura's new kit too? I'm such a sucker for any kind of music-themed kit. I love your layout!

Anonymous said...

I just love those colors, GORGEOUS!