Monday, May 15, 2006

Oh My Grey's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow!! I just finished watching Grey's Anatomy's series finale and I'm in shock!! I won't ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it yet, but oh my! How long till it's back on again??

As for my Mojo... I found it again. I decided not to really overthink my LOs and here's what I've come up with:


(Credits: Berry Sweet Collaboration Kit by Correen Silke, Robin Cabana, Racheal Disckson & Jeanine Baechtold of Scrapdish)

(credits: Papers/elements from the Amaze Kit by Kimberly Giarrusso of the Digichick)

How sweet is that?? In fact I'm pretty sure this could be one of my favorite LOs now. I printed it and then framed it for my mother for Mother's day. She loved it!!

I've been tagged by Gina!!

Five things in my fridge: watermelon, milk (Ellie started drinking whole milk), left over pizza, salsa, & yogurt

Five things in my car: Ellie's toys, Ellie's carseat, my coffee cup, cds, & an itrip adapter

Five things in your bag: wallet, lipstick, lip liner, papers with notes on them (to do stuff), and my ww book (not sure why I have it still?!)

Five things on my DVR or video player: Grey's anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Little Einsteins, American Idol, & ashamed to say so but... Days of our Lives

Five things in my wardrobe: Old Navy T-shirts, capris in every color practically, too many shoes to count, belts & a ton of clothes that no longer fit.. keep them just in case!

And with that I"m off to bed!! Adios Amigas!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you found your mojo again! That second layout is so fresh and sweet - I LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

Both just rock, I just knew you'd find it. And email me about Grey's, I don't want to spoil it for TiVo watchers either, but OMGoodness, McJerky has gone too far!

Robin said...

Your pages are so cute!!!!!
I was bawling last night over Greys! It was so good!

Raji said...

Cute layouts. I esp. love the second one, Ellie looks super cute.

Anonymous said...

Audra,

It's Yancy....I am so jealous - you have completely outdone me in your scrapbooking endeavor. Eileen (grandma) turned me on to this while I was in Phoenix and I can't believe how awesome your pages are! It was great to see you and Jeff and Elise while there and now I am again inspired to start scrapbooking again, but I guess I need to get into the digital age. BTW, Grey's Anatomy was AMAZING! I agree, when is it on again? It was the best 3 hours of television I've ever watched! Keep up the good work! :) Yancy