Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hello my name is Audra and I am a

NERD!!! Yes you heard it straight from my mouth, I am a nerd. I am a video game junkie and I used to play quite a bit.. for instance, DH and I used to play Everquest.. then we got Everquest 2. We used to play for hours on end, up until the wee hours of the night. And yes I gained weight because all I did was sit behind a computer and play games. Then after Ellie my addiction turned to digital scrapping... which I love. So now I barely play games anymore. I did start to play Kingdom Hearts 2 on my playstation 2, but that's only every now and then. So why am I telling you this.... because as of tonight, Jeff and I are now playing World of Warcraft!!! Like I have the time right??? I'm actually waiting for the thing to install as I sit here and type. I have heard that this one is easier to play for just a little bit and log off, so you aren't stuck playing for hours. hmmmm.... we'll see about that. So if you notice I'm not around, then I might have been sucked into gamer's world again!! LOL

On a brighter note look what I made:

Here is the mini kit I did to give away for the photo inspiration prize:

And then I gave this one to Mish to give away for her Trippy Tuesday Chat Challenge. I have the bigger kit, so I gave her parts of it to make it mini :)


And with that I"m off to play my game!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that boy kit, it's so cool! I've never been much of a gamer, but I sure am a Nerd too!

Unknown said...

Audra....don't do it, don't do it!!! Don't get sucked into the gaming world!! What will I do for prizes if you aren't around?? LOL

Love your kits! I think you are a super designer. Keep up the good work!