Friday, June 02, 2006

Where to begin?????

My I have so much to share!! First of all last weekend was my 2nd anniversary and Jeff bought me a beautiful diamond pendent necklace. I almost fell out of my chair. I on the other hand got him a shirt. LOL. Go figure. Seems like whenever he goes all out, I go with the basics and vice versa. I'm not complaining though.. I love my necklace!! Here is a pic of it:


Then we went out to a cool little wine bar for dinner and wine (of course). It was so yummy!!! All together a very great night and I can't believe we have been married for 2 years already!

My other exciting news: I applied to rakscraps to be on their element team as a temporary member for the summer. The next thing I know I'm on the permament team!! UGH!! I'm so excited and thrilled and then also scared to death!! What if the stuff I make stinks?!! Really though I'm so excited. In fact I already started making my contributions for the June mega kit!!!

Yesterday was Robin's big 30 Birthday!!! Happy birthday Robin!

As far as scrapbooking, I am sooooooo far behind. My main computer is so loaded with stuff that it keeps shutting off. I'm busy going through things getting rid of some stuff, transferring stuff to CDs and just trying to get organized. My laptop is working great, but of course none of my scrapbooking stuff is on it yet.. only the new stuff. So that's my excuse for not doing any LOs for a week!!! UGH. (oh and yes I've been playing my game too!!!!) I can't even remember the last Chick's LIfe page I did!!

Ok here is a question for all of you 12x12 scrappers out there... where do you print??? I usually print at Costco, but I'm looking for something I can do online and then have them sent to me. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg, so if you have any suggestions let me know.

Check out the new Avatar challenge at Rakscraps, I just posted it today. Time to show off your Dads!!!!

And with all of that, I'm out of here. I'm only working 3 days now for the summer, so hopefully I can actually get caught up. LOL sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the element team! Well deserved! And that necklace, wowee! It's gorgeous! Happy (belated) Anniversary!

Robin said...

Thanks Audra! And thank you for the book too. Gotta get cracking on that. :) Glad you had a nice anniversary and that necklace is gorgeous!!!!