Thursday, July 05, 2007

A Very Bad Blogger!

I have been MIA.. sorry! Nothing to exciting to report either. I've been busy working on my photography website and that's about it. Both Ellie and Jeff have been super sick this week, so I spent most of my time with them. When Ellie is sick and I stay home I never get anything done, because most of the time she is on my lap :) She is feeling better now.. thank goodness. She had that nasty Coxsackie Virus again! This time she had blisters all in her mouth and down her throat. It was nasty stuff and I'm so relived that it's gone! I guess she got it from daycare again...

Tomorrow is my 36th birthday! Ouch! I'm now 4 years closer to the big 40!! It doesn't seem possible really. Ok that' my bitching.

It's soooo hot here! Yesterday was a scorcher and today was 113! Too hot to go outside. But I do love summer! What I love most about summer is watermelon! I could eat that stuff daily!!

Oh and I'm back on track with LAWL.. down 4.8 lbs this week!!! Woohoo!! Just in time to leave on vacation next Friday to California and then to CHA in Chicago with Robin in Mish!! I can't wait!!! Ok off to bed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry Ellie & Jeff were sick!

Wow, 113! All the rain here has been keeping the temps lower, but it's not much more conducive to being outside. At least it should make for a more reasonable electric bill. :b

Congrats on the loss! :)

Happy birthday!!!! :D

Amanda said...

Happy bithday Audra!!

Robin said...

Happy birthday Audra!!!! :) Hope everyone is feeling better by now. And wow - 4.6! I'm jealous. I've been going slow lately. Need to get back on the bandwagon with you!