Saturday, July 21, 2007

CHA!!

Greetings from the Windy City!!! We are having such a great time here in Chicago! I have met so many people from the digiworld.... it's crazy, but so cool to meet them in person. The show is amazing. Overwhelming and gave me so much inspiration! So much that I actually want to paper scrap (What?!) The show is HUGE! What I really like is seeing all of the amazing LOs people have done! I've been spending alot of time with Mish, Holly and Robin:


What happens in Chicago stays in Chicago.. but I will show you a small glimpse:

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that we had a wonderful trip to Disneyland & Sea World.. Ellie was a total trooper. I will definitely post pics of that when I get back to AZ.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sooooo glad you are having fun!!!! Great photos too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos!! I've been reading all about your adventures on Robin, Audras, and Holly's blogs, don't worry, aparently whatever happens in Chicago Stays in Chicago, you guys must have had a blast! Have a good trip home!