Saturday, July 28, 2007

A New Look and New Teams!

So I decided my blog had been ignored long enough! How do you like the new look??? So I'm officially on 2 new teams that I am so stinkin' excited about!!! They are....

Holly McCaig and Andie Smith

How cool is that??? I had such a blast with Holly in Chicago! I was so thrilled when she asked me to be on her team! Andie also sells at MDM and her stuff rocks! Not to mention she is just the coolest photographer too! If you get a chance check out their blogs!

So I edited a few pics from CHA. Here are a few from our little photo shoot! I just love the way these pics turned out! Check out the cool bright bar stools too!





and last but not least I actually got a page done! I used the free template off of the girl talk blog..and then my oldglory kit too:


Ok I think that's about it for now! Hasta!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look and congrats on your teams! That is so exciting! I think I told you this already, but those photos are absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! Very fun! Congrats on the teams! The pics and the layout are just terrific! Your kit works wonderfully with that template!

Melinda said...

pretty new look for the ole blog! congrats on the new teams and don't forget to go post your link on the GirlTalk blog for a chance at a GC (not many people have entered so far, so chances are really good LOL!

Michelle said...

CONGRATS, Audra!!!
Gorgeous photos and new blog look!!!

Unknown said...

Audra the new header is great! Your photos came out really well too...especially the one of me! LOL I'd say it's your best work eva!! Congrats on your new teams too. :-)

Anonymous said...

lovin' it!!!!

Angela said...

Love your new look, love the page of Ellie, GREAT photos and Congrats on your teams!! Just to let you know, as of this morning, you have been tagged :)

Meredith said...

so fun!!!! i am so jealous that you guys all got to meet and hang out! i have been in chicago, about 20 minutes from o'hare for the last two months. i leave to go out of town for the weekend and all the digiscrappers i know come into town for cha! :) glad you guys had fun and it looks like that photo session turned out great.