Monday, June 18, 2007

Tests

I'm horrible at tests.. and this just goes to prove it:

You Failed 8th Grade Math

Oh no, you only got 4/10 correct!


I got that off of Robin's blog...who got it off of Mish's blog :)

You Know a Few State Capitols

You Got 8 State Capitols Correct

The few you got right were probably luck. It's time to brush up on some rather useless knowledge!


Ok now I feel like a big ole dummy!!!!

Nothing too exciting to report.. I'm working on my new photography site. I have someone working on my logo and I have a template I'm working on, so hopefully by next week it will all be done! I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I got 8/10 on the math test, which is passing. I took a wild guess at one of them, but I thought I got the others right, so I want to know which one I missed!!! Of course, I'm a geek who does math puzzles to relax. :-b

I didn't even try the capitols one. The only ones I'd really know are the two states I've lived in! LOL

Looking forward to seeing the site! :)

Unknown said...

Audra!! Is it time to go back to school for you? ROFL!! Just kidding. It must have been a fluke that I passed, 'cause I HATE math!!

Angela said...

Audra, I'm sorry I missed you on our trip out :( We had a great visit with our family though. That is exciting on your new lense and flash!! I decided to get the Cannon Rebel XT (10mp). I'm still not sure how to work the thing yet, but I'll have some time later to work on it. I tooooo, am unpacking boxes-- hmmmmm. I love the "Caught the Look" page of Ellie. It's perfect!! As for the 8th grade anything test, I'm not even going to try. I already know my daughter's 7th grade math was beyond my abilities. I just put up a ton of pics from our road trip if you are interested. I can't wait to see your new photography site. You are amazing!!