Monday, July 23, 2007

Quick update

I made it back safe from CHA and have not been feeling too well ever since! I started feeling really really sick on the airplane. Thank goodness we got in 1/2 hour early, because my lunch was almost in the bag (TMI?) Anway, I just chalked it up to motion sickness.. well all day today I have felt so crummy then this evening I was so sick again.. and no I'm not pregnant. I did have to start my heavy duty medicine today, so maybe that is part of it too. Anyway I slept from 5-7 pm, then got up and ate some dinner. I feel about 80% better, but still not 100%. Yuck huh! I hate being sick.

I had a blast in Chicago. It was awesome hanging out with the girls and I miss them already. I had an awesome time taking pictures with Holly. She rocks! She gave me some amazing pointers that I know I will continue to use now at my shoots. I swear I'll post some pics very soon of our little photo shoot.

ok off to take a bath and too bed..

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hope you're feeling better! I am still so beat. Don't want to work today! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better today, Audra!!!!