Sunday, February 25, 2007

She's Alive!!

That goes for both Meredith and I! LOL I feel like I have been so busy, but I'm starting to see the lights at the end of the tunnel! What did you all think of Grey's this week?? Again I cried. Talk about emotional!!! I just loved it when Izzy was next to Denny at the end.. *sigh*. As much as I like the show this past week, I'll be happy to get back to the good ole Grey's. Drama & fun mixed with romance and craziness!!!

I did survive my first week at work! It was wonderful and I don't have one ounce of regret about leaving my old job! I work with some great therapists too, so I think overall this was a great move.

Secrets..... got some more :) I'll announce them soon. Just when I didn't have enough going on with moving, I decided to make another one.. but that will have to wait until later!!!

Packing update..... none. We close on the house tomorrow!!! We have a painter coming this week to give us an estimate and then we will have the house painted before we move in. Jeff has to go out of town this month too, so it looks like we will be in the new house at the end of March. I can't wait. We did the walk through yesterday and now I'm even more excited. Here is a pic of the house.. it's not a very good pic, but it will do!

Tonight is the Oscars... I will probably watch even though I haven't seen a movie in forever! I miss going to the movies every week! But that's ok.. that's what Netflix is for! Ok everyone I'm off to play with Ellie!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I know! It was a good episode! My favorite part was the Izzie/Denny part at the end too!
Congrats on your new house! Good luck with your move!!! :)

Melinda said...

love the new house! thanks for sharing the pic :)

Robin said...

Good luch with the closing!!!! :) Hope it all goes well.
And you know, this last Grey's goes down as my least favorite episode ever. About the only think I liked was Denny. :)

Anonymous said...

Your house looks gorgeous! So exciting. Sounds like you're just a busy bee!