Saturday, March 03, 2007

Secrets out!!

I'm officially selling over at MyDigitalmuse.com!!!!!

I was so excited when I got the letter from Holly! First of all let me say that I am a HUGE fan of Holly's stuff. Ever since she owned the Digichick :) I am so honored to be working with her and gettting advice from her to help me with my designs. I'm working as an apprentice, so I have a TON to learn! The first thing she did was help me with my previews and what a difference that made! Check out my Buddies kit preview:

Doesn't that look so much better??? I have a few kits up so far and I need to get the rest up this week! So head on over to my store!!!

In other news, we are now proud home owners :) The painters started today and already it has made a HUGE difference. Funny how just a little fresh paint makes a room look so much better! I will definitely put up some pics when it's all done.

Are you watching American Idol??? I can't believe Sanjaya (sp?) didn't get voted off.. what are people thinking?? He's cute and all, but come on the guy has got to go. And same with Antonella.. she bugs. Ok enough complaining! Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

CONGRATS, Audra!!!!!!!! On both things!!!!! Very proud of you! :)

Robin said...

I am so excited for you!!!! :) You are in some great company at MDM! And I love the new preview style too.

I am a new Idol fan - and I totally agree! He has been just awful! LOL! Maybe he'll go this week!

Meredith said...

Congratulations, Audra! What a great honor! I love Holly's work, too! The preview looks awesome!

I hope hope hope that Sanjaya (sp???) gets voted off quickly! My first thought was "are we sitting in a high school auditorium?" how funny that the judges said the same thing!