Sunday, February 04, 2007

Callie O'Mally and other ramblings....

Grey's was wonderful as always this week! I was shocked to learn that Callie and George got married! "Callie O'Mally" I love it!!! We'll see what happens with that! Meredith's mother was so mean!!! And what the heck, why is Addison with Mark?????? Didn't Alex look so cute when he was recovering and laying in the bed talking to her??? Is she blind? McSteamy is cute, but he's not McAlex!! And as always, there was a preview of next week's show and now I can't wait to see it!

Oh, I get to stay on Kimberly Geswein's CT. She invited the Jan. guests to stay on and of course I was thrilled. I Love her stuff and she is just an awesome person to work with!!

I have been crazy busy and haven't had time to scrap, design or even really check email. Unfortunately I have a feeling it will be like this for the next few weeks. This week I am telling my parent's that I am leaving. I'm very sad about it and have been a nervous wreck. My jaw is killing me from grinding my teeth at night. Pathetic!

So I have my new camera and I"m in love with it. I secretly wish I was a professional photographer! LOL How fun of a job would that be. Anyway, I've been volunteering to take pics of everyone and everything. I've gone to 2 birthday parties the past few weeks and look at some of the fun pics I have taken! These are all of Ellie's little buddies and one is of Ellie too! Click on pics to see them larger! (I added my name because it's part of my little photography fantasy! lol Plus I see alot of other people do it so why not???!!)


Ellie has been a riot lately. Her new words are "play" "slide" and "outside". Whenever we pass the little playground I hear from the backseat "play!" She loves the outdoors! Today she ran her little heart out at my mom's house. It helps that it was 74 degrees today :) Robin I need your help..I'm off the wagon... eating like no tomorrow!!! I'm sure it's stressed related!
Anyway, I'm sure I'll be a little MIA lately.. I'll try to keep posting!

5 comments:

Kimberly Geswein said...

Those pics are TOOOOO cute!!!!! :)

I loved the Callie O'Mally too!!

Melinda said...

Great pics! glad you are having fun with the new camera.

I eat when I'm stressed too- and starting a new job and moving at the same time is bound to stress one out!
Hang in there and it will all get done.

Robin said...

Love the photos! Looks like you're having fun with the new camera! :)
And Alex's line was my FAVORITE thing on Grey's! It was one of those things that I thought - oh I need to laugh w/Audra about that! LOL! :)

Meredith said...

Ellie is too adorable! Congrats on getting to stay on Kimberly's CT. She is sooooo talented. I LOVE her stuff. I wish I had a huge scrapbooking budget, because then I could just buy everything i like! :) Don't stress! :) And, oh, McAlex was HOT last week and I don't usually think so... much better than McSteamy, though. Addison knows that she can just get some lovin' from Mark. I think she realizes that Alex would want more, even though he acts like he wouldn't. jmho!

Unknown said...

Audra those pics are fab, dahling! Maybe you should quit your day job. LOL

Callie O'Malley! How long do you think that marriage will last?

Hope things are going well with the house and the job and all of it!