Friday, February 16, 2007

Izzy is a rockstar and Meredith is blue?!

So Grey's was crazy last night! First of all did anyone else find it a bit cheesy that McDreamy pulled Meredith out of the water all blue?? And how is it that a lifeless blue body can gently rest on your face?? LOL Obviously that part threw me off a bit. What's crazy, is that everyone know's Meredith will be ok.. I mean the name of the show is GREY'S anatomy.. hello that's her. But overall I did love the show. I think Izzy shined and she is definitely back! I loved the part when she rambled off on everything she believed and how she flat out told George he made a mistake. That is the Grey's I'm used to.. quirky and funny :) Ok enough of my ramblings.

I'm officially finished at my job at PTS!! My last day was bittersweet. Happy to get the heck out of there and then sad to let go. Next week I start at the new job and the fresh start will be great! Now with that over with, I can concentrate on my other move.. to our new house. We close on the 26th and will probably have it painted before we move in, so we are looking at the 2nd week in March! Yeah!!

I'm still in a huge funk with scrapping/designing. I started 2 kits, and am really not in love with them. Melinda suggested I change the colors to see if I like it better.. I may just end up doing that. I did manage to squeeze out one page for the scrapdish team:

(credits: Baby You're a Star Kit by Jen Reed, Template by Angela Sharrow both at Scrapdish.com)

Ok I need to get back to work! Bye for now!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I KNOW! Greay's has been so good these last two weeks!!!!!
Love your layout - so very pretty! I love how you used the big circle!

Angela said...

Wasn't the show great!? :) Also, love that LO, what a sweet pic!

Robin said...

Oh it was so good last night. And how awesome was that last scene! I had heard Denny would be making an appearance but didn't know it would be so soon. Oh Denny!!!!
And as for Izzie, I'm glad she is back to herself but I did want to punch her for what she said to George. So mean! :)
Broke my heart how they were all so sad and upset - Derek was just broken. And even Addy was so concerned. Can't wait for part 3!