Friday, February 09, 2007

Nothing beats...

a great glass of wine! I'm drinking a glass of wine and just browsing the internet.. nothing exciting, but it's down time and that is golden! I'm in a slump.. not in the mood to scrap or design. I am working on 2 kits, but so far it's been a struggle. Hopefully some mojo will come may way soon! I really need to get going on things. Please pass the mojo!

My week is over and I finally told all of my parents I was leaving. It went much better than I thought it would so I was very happy about that! I have 1 more week to go at the current job and then it's off to the next one. I'm so excited for the change!! Speaking of other changes, Jeff and I haven't packed 1 box for our move. We really need to get moving on that. Maybe tomorrow??? LOL

Grey's Anatomy: What was that about???? I was on the edge of my seat.. wowzers! A bit bloody for my taste though. What's up with the little girl??? I read another forum and someone asked if we thought it was Izzy's adopted kid... NO. Isn't her child older?? You know Derek is going to jump in the water and save Meredith... and why isn't she swimming and just sinking??? I don't get it. Poor Izzy looked like a mess and is it just me or is McAlex getting hotter every week?? Don't know why, but I've got a thing for Alex lately. And to think that this is the first of 3 episodes... *sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait to see how it turns out!

Today I took a good mommy day. Jeff and I, along with my mother ran around town and went crazy. I went to Target, Kohls, PF changs (yummy!), TJ Maxx, the mall and then Costco.. phew, my feet are killing me! We bought Ellie the cutest Crocs today. Now I know people love these things and I do too, but for kids only! I think they are so stinkin cute on kids, but on Adults they look like nursing shoes. I guess I worked in too many hospitals :) Anyway I took a pic of them:

cute huh?! What's up with Anna Nicole Smith dieing?? I didn't see that coming. She was weird. I have to admit I used to watch her reality show.. it was a train wreck that I couldn't turn away from. She always seemed so doped up. Ok I digress..... night ladies!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Want to pour me some wine??? My sister and I are in love with this new wine shop we recently found. They have tastings every Saturday! :)
And Grey's was nuts!!!! The blood and guts didn't bother me as much as that contrived ending! LOL! I just loved Alex this week too!

Unknown said...

*Passing you some mojo, and pouring you another glass of wine*

I love your new blog header...you used your new goodies from Shabby Princess, eh? I have that kit on my Kaboodle list. :-)

I'm glad things went well telling all the parents about your change. You better get packing girl! You don't want to have to pull an all nighter or something.