Thursday, January 25, 2007

Holy Grey's Anatomy!!!

I just finished watching Grey's and I'm shocked!!! I really hope Christine says Yes! Not sure about Cally (sp?) though.... I wish you could all have seen my face as I watched the ending. I swear my mouth was wide open! I again cried tonight. Is it just me or are the endings the best part?? Now don't get me wrong I love the whole show, but the endings really grab me and suck me in!

I did another page:
I used Robin's newest kit "Can't Stop Crying" available at Scrapdish.com Aren't the colors awesome!! I just love how rich they are.. plus they look great with B&W photos!! Plus if you head over to SBB all of her stuff is on sale :) Ok I'm off to watch Men in Trees now :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh - me too!!! Me too!!! My mouth was hanging and I love the ending too! They just do they sooooo right! :)
Love your new header!!!

Robin said...

WHY did I visit your blog tonight!!!! AGH! I'm pretending I didn't see this and I'll come back tomorrow after I go home and watch Grey's LOL!!!!!!!!
LOVE your page! :)

Anonymous said...

That LO is so stunning! I've heard all about Grey's buy I haven't seen it yet, they are pretty good at the cliff hangers, LOL!!

Angela said...

Love Greys too. Hi Audra, I am Bejel's sister (Angela). I met you when I came out in Sept. She gave me your blog address to look up your scrapbook pages. They are amazing. I have not done digital scraping yet, but think I might enjoy it. I am new to this blogging thing too, but am getting hooked on it. :) Thanks for sharing your pages, they are so fun.