Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow we are in 2007! Can you believe it?? I swear I feel like I was just watching the news as people were gathering supplies to get ready for the big Y2K scare... and now it's 7 years later! That is completely insane!

So I got the best little item the other day... and I'm so excited about it! I got a new Nikon D80 digital camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so set on getting the new Canon Digital Rebel xti, but after reading a ton of reviews and then going to look at them, we walked away with the Nikon. It takes the most amazing pictures!! Now I'm no photographer by any means, but I tell you, the pictures are amazing. Poor Ellie is getting super annoyed at me taking 500+ pics of her! Poor thing, maybe one day she'll see my face out from behind the camera!

Tomorrow is going to be a mommy day. I'm off work and Ellie is going to the sitter. I have plans to do nothing!! Maybe a pedicure and lots of scrapping! That's the plan.. we'll see how that goes! Other than that, nothing too exciting to report. I only had to work 3 days this week, so that was nice.. next week it's back to 5 days!! UGH! I know I'm a big complainer! Have a great weekend Ladies!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Woohoo on your camera! Enjoy your day too! :)

Meredith said...

Congrats on the camera and the Mommy Day! Sign me up for one of those! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on your camera, so exciting! Hope you had a good day!