Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Cozy on the couch...

... watching my favorite movie of all time "Pride & Pejudice". Ahhhh Mr. Darcy *sigh*
The reason I'm so cozy is that I'm in my robe and I'm sick! UGH! I hate being sick. I'm not like bound to my bed sick, but I have a horrible sinus infection starting! I have a major headache and I can't breathe out of my left nostril! (btw.. is that how you spell nostril?.. doesn't look right)
My mommy day was good and yes I got 2 pages done!! I also finished a mini kit for the avatar prize at rakscraps and then I also printed about 30 pages for Ellie's first year album. I have been putting that off and I'm finally getting it all together. The album looks pretty good.. it's funny to see the first pages I did and then compare them to my pages now. I went through and touched up some of the shadows.
Here are some pages I did over the weekend:

(credits: Adeline by Faith True off of her blog, stamped alpha by Michelle Coleman)

(credits: template by Kimberly Geswein, KGD Kate font, Spice Kit by Jen Reed)

(credits: Leaps and bounds kit by Amy Knepper, KGD saxon font, stamped alpha by Me!)

(credits: Simply Lovely Two paper pack by Correen Silke, stitching by Tracy Blankenship, Adore sticker by Fee Jardine)

I fell off the wagon with my diet over the holidays.. but now I'm back on track. I was down 20 before Thanksgiving and then when I went to weigh in I was up 5lbs.. I did the "take off" on Sunday and Monday and lost 1.5 lbs. My body just feels crummy with the extra weight on it, so it feels nice to be back in the "healthy mode". Now I just need to keep going! My friend Robin is on the same program that I am and she has lost 50lbs!!! Which is completely awesome! I have about 55 lbs more to lose, so she is keeping me inspired!

And with that I think I will finish my movie and my green tea.


4 comments:

Meredith said...

Audra, I am so sorry that you are sick. Sinus infections are NO FUN! I actually watched P&P (my all-time favorite) about 2 weeks ago. And then Sense & Sensibility & Emma are both free movies On Demand from Comcast right now. So, I watched Sense & Sensibility a couple of nights ago and need to watch Emma this evening. Thomas doesn't like the British accents so I'll have to watch it before he gets home! :)

Robin said...

Oh I'm sorry you're sick!!! But I'm glad mommy day was fun and that you're getting back on track with the diet too. :) I just got P&P for Christmas! I can't wait until I get sick now so I have some time to watch it LOL! Love your new pages too!

Unknown said...

Awesome pages, Audra! I got so many pages done the last time I was sick too LOL! I hope the sinus infection is clearing up- those are certainly no fun.

I should go get P&P or S&S out- I haven't watched them in forever (or just about anything else for that matter!)

Raji said...

I know how it is with sinus infections. I'm in the middle of a horrible sore throat coupled with sinus infection. Ellie is getting cuter & cuter:) awesome pages. Good luck on the weight loss journey, I just can't wait to start in july:)