Friday, January 12, 2007

Big Sale!!!

Head on over to the Digiscrapshak on Saturday and Sunday for a HUGE sale!!!
The site has a whole new look too! Very fun indeed!!!!


So what did you all think of Grey's last night???? I have to admit I was excited when I though Addison and Alex were going to kiss.. but they left us hanging on that one! I think George's father is going to die next week.. makes me sad. But then he'll have to lean on Cally (sp?) I just LOVE that show and thank goodness it was a new one! Ok off to bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fun with the 2 parter huh!! I'll have to go see what's on sale!

Tracy Blankenship said...

ohhh.love sales. and I know about grey's. ughhhh.

Robin said...

that ending killed me. I wanted a good cliffhanger! I think it could be george's dad or mer's niece even who dies. so sad!!!!!!