Monday, August 27, 2007

Recovering from a...

very busy weekend. First of all, on Friday, I had the worst day possible. Anything that could go wrong did.. including me sliding across the tile in the hall at school. I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow I tripped and fell. I was so sore. I swear I pulled every muscle in my body. I jammed my right knee and wrist and then got a huge "burn" from the tile on my left arm. Thank goodness no one saw me. All the kids were at lunch and the halls were clear. I can't even imagine how that would have gone over with a hallway full of elementary school kids. I did have to take a muscle relaxer and that was wonderful. I can honestly say I understand how people get addicted to those things. I slept like a rock.

Friday night my family came over for Taco night and then on Saturday morning Ellie and I headed to a Piggies and Paws Party. They make cool art work out of your child's prints. I can't wait to see the final results. What a great idea.. then later in the day I had 2 photo shoots! Here are 2 pics from baby Karly. She is only 2 1/2 weeks old. She looked older because she weighed 8 lbs at birth. I just LOVE the way these turned out:


I then took pics of a 14 month old.. I'll share a few of those later :)
School has been good.. just busy. Seems like summer goes by so fast and it takes nothing to fall right back into the regular schedule. Even all the kids seem to right back into the swing of things. Next weekend is labor day... woohoo I'll have Monday off!! Ok.. off to get Ellie in the bath! Everyone have a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fall sounds horrible! I hope you are feeling lots better and aren't too sore! Your photos are fabulous, as always. Have a great week!

Michelle said...

Ouch - hope you are feeling better!
GORGEOUS photos!

clc said...

Fantastic photos! Hope you're recovering well from the soreness.

Angela said...

Great Photos Audra!! I hope you are feeling better (it's hard adding imbarrassment with pain). I guess Bejel is working on a blog..keep pushing her!!

Anonymous said...

These photos are just precious! Hope you're all recovered from your fall!

Melanie Reyes said...

love your composition on the second one. what a sweetie!

feeling better?