Saturday, August 04, 2007

Crazy Week

This week has just flown by.. every night/day we had something going on. First of all, we started with play group, which was at my house one Monday and then my cousin Patty flew into town on Tuesday with her husband and girls, so we had lots of family time. On Tuesday we went over to my other cousin's house for dinner and swimming.. then we got caught in that huge rain storm!

Wednesday we went over to my Stepmother's house for dinner.. she made yummy lasagne (needless to say, diet is out the window still!) Then Thursday everyone headed over to our house for hamburgers and hotdogs. Then last night Ellie and I actually took it somewhat easy and then today it was over to my cousin's again for my 2nd cousin's 13th birthday! Phew... catch all that??? LOL

Anyway, I did snap lots of pics of my family! Here are the Coles:

The Kelly's:


Aren't they great looking families!!! It's been a fun week, but I'm pooped. Tonight I actually sat down on the couch for about an hour and read a magazine and watched some shark shows on discovery channel. It was nice to actually take a breather. I've had absolutely no mojo in the scrapping or designing area... scrapping gods, please touch me!!! LOL

Ok I'm rambling.... off to edit photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, Audra! That one of the Coles is positively angelic! I love the desaturation effect. You sound terribly busy, I'm yawning just thinking about it. ;)