Sunday, August 12, 2007

My weekend

Life continues to be crazy! I haven't had any time to scrap and/or design... sigh. This week I plan on locking myself in my room each night and get some stuff done! :)

Friday night was date night for Jeff and I. My mom kept Ellie for us. It was fun.. we headed out and ran some errands, hit the mall and then went to this great restaurant called Taneko. It was Japanese food and it was delicious! First of all, they bring you this rock that is 600 degrees.. and you grill your meat on it. Very cool! All of it was very yummy, including the great bottle of wine!

Then yesterday I headed out for my friend Sara's wedding shower. The theme was "Breakfast at Tiffany's" It was so cute! We were supposed to get all "dolled" up and wear dresses, pearls, hats.. etc. Everyone looked great! Here are some photos:

The Yummy little cakes!

The center pieces.. notice what's playing in the back :)

Sara, Stephanie, & Stacey.. aren't they cute!!

After the shower I went and took some photos.. adorable little kids, I'll have to post some later. I'm off to take more photos tonight too :) Off for now!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

what a fun shower idea!!! your photo of the little petit fours is beautiful! of course your photography skills are amazing, but are you altering the photos in photoshop at all or is your camera really giving you that kind of great lighting? if so,what kind is it???

Michelle said...

I agree - how very cute! :) Hope you got some stuff done this week...

Anonymous said...

Oh yummie!! How fun, what a great idea for a party!!