Wednesday, August 08, 2007

<---- Insert Title Here

So things are much slower this week, although I'm working my little behind off!! Summer is officially over and now my cancels at work have slowed waaaaaay down. I actually saw all 8 kids yesterday and then today I saw 7 out of my 8. This is a good thing, but it definitely makes me tired when the day is done!

Tomorrow I'm off to the doctor to get an injection of cortisone into my left knee. Sounds fun huh??!! Actually, I'm glad they are doing it because I'm hoping to get a little relief in that knee. I'm sure my Baker's cyst is back and I really don't want it to pop again!

Check out this picture of Ellie running.. isn't it sweet?? I used Andi's lightroom preset: Rome. I love it!!


Ok off to watch Ghost Hunters :) I LOVE that show!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watch ghost hunters too!!!

I lvoe that shot!

Michelle said...

I know - we are gearing up for school here!
Ellie is getting so big!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the photo! :)

Hope the shot helped. Mark had those done in his back last year when he herniated a disk, and it helped him quite a bit.

Meredith said...

so cute!!! I love that photo effect! Ellie is really growing up! I haven't seen any pictures of her lately and I am in shock! Good luck with the injection! I am having a LOT of shoulder pain lately and may need one, too.