Friday, April 06, 2007

It was a good, Good Friday

I didn't have to work today and because of that it was a great day!! LOL Actually it was a good day because I got some good quality Ellie time in. We had a play date with some friends of mine and their kids. Ellie loved it! Then we went to Rubio's for lunch with my friend Stephanie and her kids and then we hung out at home. We went to the new house and I got the kitchen shelves lined... that was a pain, but Ellie had fun playing in her new play room.

Tomorrow we are going to attempt to dye some eggs. Should be interesting. I have visions of dye spilling all over the floor and my nearly 2 year old running around with eggs in her hands! So wish me luck!! LOL

I added some more photos to my photography blog :) I'm loving my camera!!

Oh don't forget.. next weekend is Grab Bag weekend at Mydigitalmuse! I'm almost done with my stuff to put in it.. should be some great stuff!!! :)

Other than that, nothing much to report.. we plan on moving in about a week, so I have a lot of packing to do this week!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

how fun! i hope the easter egg dyeing went well! we didn't use vinegar this year and thankfully hannah's hands didn't get too stained! :)