Monday, April 16, 2007

I survived my weekend... barely!

This past weekend I went to San Diego with some girlfriends to celebrate Nicole's upcoming wedding in May! There were 9 of us all together and it was a crazy weekend! We all got into town and headed out for sushi & sake bombers :) Then we headed to some more clubs and danced the night away! It was so much fun! Then on Saturday, Stephanie (my friend) and I ordered some room service while we got ready and then met everyone downstairs, where a limo picked us up. We were off to Temecula for some yummy wine tasting & lunch. We went to South Coast and then Wiens and then to Ponte. Great wine and a great lunch. Then it hit me.. I got soooo sick! The limo ride home was miserable!!! Agh. I swear I was sick from 4 pm until after midnight. All the girls went out that evening and I was stuck in a hotel room. I'm pretty sure it was my breakfast.. the eggs or bacon. Not so fun for me. But at least the first night and the wine tasting was fun! Here are some pics from the weekend:

(Nicole the bachelorette)

(all of us at a club in the Gaslamp district.. I'm in blue)

(mmmm.. wine!)
(outside the tasting room.. Jessica, Nicole, Sarah, me and Abby)
(lunch at Ponte Winery.. and of course more wine!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Audra, from your pics I'd never guess that you had been ill. Glad you [sort of] had a good time. Can't wait to see you layouts from this trip.