Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Amy!!

Happy Birthday Amy!! I hope you have a great day! Check out Robin's site for all of the birthday fun!! One of the quizes is to see which Jane Austin character you are.. I am:

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

We moved a ton of stuff over to the new house, and I actually got quite a bit of packing done. Saturday I had my friend Nicole's Bridal shower at my house.. empty house, but at least we had plenty of room. It actually turned out very nice and as soon as I get my camera from the other house I'll post some pics. Other than that I really don't have much to post.. Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the card, Audra! I'm glad the moving is going well for you - I can't wait to see pics of the new place!