Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bad Bad Blogger!

I have been so bad about keeping up with my blog.. *sigh* But the good news is that I'm back to the blogging world!! LOL

First of all check out Megan's Book! I had the wonderful pleasure of participating in making this Picaboo book for a sweet baby girl named Megan. Many of you might have read about her on Holly's blog. Anyway, Megan has had to have two liver transplants and the family is bearing PICU bills of $10,000 a day. She’s been there for almost a month now. Megan’s site is www.megangrote.com they have a special fund set up that will help pay Megan’s medical bills.

I have been so busy and really I have nothing to show for it!
I'm way behind at work with evaluations to type up.. I have progress reports due at all of my schools this week, plus I'm still packing all of our stuff for the new house. Hopefully we'll be in it within the next 2 weeks!!

Scrapping: I have done 2 new pages:

(See credits HERE)

(See Credits HERE)

And last but not least.. welcome to the world Macy Jane!!! Our really good friends Chris and Tiffany welcomed their new baby giril!! Isn't she pretty?! Tiffany had a rough labor and ended up with a c-section, but Macy arrived Friday March 24th weighing 8 lbs, 10 oz!! Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I hope you get caught soon up after being sick! been missing you! take it easy!

Meredith said...

She is beautiful!!!! Congrats to your friends! And if I had half as much to do as you do, I'd be in a nut house right now. Good luck getting everything done. And my prayers go out to Megan's family! wow! 2 liver transplants.