Thursday, December 21, 2006

One More Day!!!

One more day until I am off of work for a full week!!!! Yipee!!! Can you tell that I am excited? I have most of my shopping done too, just one more little thing to pick up and then after that it's all about relaxing.... LOL right!!!

I got a page done today:


and since I'm feeling lazy go HERE to see the credits :) Other than that, Ellie is still doing good. Her shiner is getting better and the swelling is starting to go down. She is still silly as ever. She has started doing this funny dance when she hears music playing, I swear it looks like "go go" dancing with her arms going up and down. I'll have to get a video of it, because it's hillarious! Ok with that I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

What a beautiful layout!!!! I love how your layouts look set against the black background of your blog. And I love the alpha from Michelle Coleman! It is perfect for everything!

Relax? What's that? :) And congrats on joining SaraAmarie's team! :)