Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Anxious

So tomorrow is Ellie's surgery. I know it's supposed to be an easy procedure, but I'm still nervous and anxious! In fact, all day I was in a state of denile. Oh I guess I should mention what she's having done... she is having a cyst removed off of her right eye.. in fact if you look at the picture on my header you can see the bump on her eyebrow. It started out the size of a small pea at 6 months of age and has grown ever since. We along with the doctors decided it was time to come out. Mainly because it's getting so big and I don't want it to scar. Plus the doctors said that these can become infected... so out it goes. Needless to say, as little as it is, the thought of handing her over to a nurse as she cries is not my idea of a good time.. :(
We have to be at the hospital at 6:30 am and she will have it done at 8. She can't have anything to eat past midnight and no liquids after 5 am. Hopefully we'll end up waking her up in the morning, put her in the car and head out. So cross your fingers and wish us luck!!

On a different note, I feel like I have some mojo back in the scrapping realm. Now mind you I have lost all creativity as far as designing goes! LOL Here are a few pages I have done:

(credits: Robin Cabana's new Just a memory Kit available at Scrapbook-bytes)

(credits: Jen Wilson's Kate kit, pin and overlay by shabby princess)

(credits: Peppermint Lane kit by Laura Alpuche of the Digichick)

Well that's all I have to report.. I'll check in tomorrow or Thursday and let everyone know how it went!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Hugs Audra!!!!! I hope it all goes OK - I'm sure it will!
And I love your pages!!!! Thanks again for making my stuff look so good! :) And I love your tree too!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is well with Ellie and you! Your mojo is definitely back, of course I don't think it ever left, LOL!! Your pages are always beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love all of your pages! especially the tree one! I may have to lift that one :)

Meredith said...

these layouts are gorgeous!!! if this is a lack of mojo, i want your mojo! my best layouts don't look this good! :)