Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A New Look

So I updated the look of my blog..what do you think???? I was getting tired of my 'lil sweetie and decided to show off Ellie instead! :)

Thing are crazy as usual! I do have a new kit out at Digiscrapshak! Here is a pic of it:


Other than that not too much in the scrapping realm. I'm not sure if I posted this or not but we ended up dropping out of our new house that was being built :( The market is horrible right now and the value was going down, and we would have to sell our current house for alot less money too.. so needless to say it would have been a very bad investment for us. I am bummed but also feel a huge level of relief. We took our current house off the market today and I must have had at least 7 realtors call me.. they must be desperate. That's how bad the market is! I guess in about a year we will make this house into a rental. Now this may be me complaining and don't get me wrong, I love my house. But mentally I was done with it. I know that it's plenty big for the 3 of us, but I was really hoping for something bigger... I'm spoiled I know. Plus, I packed up all of my scrapbooking stuff, cookbooks, pictures, etc... and the thought of unpacking it now just bums me out. See I'm a HUGE complainer.

Diet.. so I was down a total of 18 lbs and the past few weeks I have just been dragging my feet. I think I have gained at least 3 lbs back!!! Seems like I'll find any excuse to cheat! Ugh!!! The holidays don't make it any easier too... someone please help me get my motivation back!

Ellie has a horrible cold and cough. I have a feeling I may be home tomorrow with her. She is also having her surgery next week to remove the cyst on her eyebrow. I'm not looking forward to that at all.

So in a nutshell.. I"m bummed about the house, I'm gaining weight, I'm not getting any pages done and Ellie has a cold. Could I possibly whine anymore???? Ok sorry about this if you actually made it to the end!


3 comments:

Robin said...

Audra, I love the new look!!! And just think, if you are feeling down, that buying new skinny clothes will make you feel much better than eating a cookie or something today. That's what I tell myself! Seems to work - sometimes! Believe me I know how tough it is!!!

Anonymous said...

Ellie is so cute, I love your new header!!
Sorry to hear about your house, I know you were excited, but maybe there is something better out there waiting for you. It's so hard to unpack though, especially when you didn't end up moving.
Hope Ellie is feeling better!

Meredith said...

I LOVE your new kit!!!! Your designs are so pretty! and I do love the look of your blog... can't remember the old one, I need to visit more! :)

and i totally know how you feel about the house. we were supposed to move into a HUGE 4 bedroom house back in April... a rental, but still HUGE. Things didn't end up working with the property manager and we ended up in a tiny little apartment, 1/4 the size of the house. i did NOT want to unpack in this tiny little place. and now we are thinking about moving to utah so my husband can go back to school and we'll be in student housing... YIKES! nothing like moving backwards or standing still! :) my friend is a realtor and she says that she anticipates the market improving drastically by March or April, at least here in Florida. :)