Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Secret!

So many people have asked me if I'm pregnant.. the answer is NO! Even my mother called me after reading that post :) So here's my secret:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is my store!!
I'm now officially selling some designs!! I know I won't make millions, but hey I love designing and if I can make just a few dollars (say lunch once a month) then I'm happy!!! I'm starting with just 3 kits:



So that's my secret :)

Jeff and I have had a terrible cold all week. I'm on antibiotics because I have a cold on top of a sinus infection... fun stuff :( I sound horrible. But the good news I'm on the upswing now! Scrapping: I've lost my mojo again. Everything I scrap looks horrible to me. Thank heavens for templates!!

Grey's anatomy: Why doesn't Meredith tell McDreamy about McVet??? Of course will the show lose it's thrill if they end up together so soon??? And how funny is Izzy trying to figure out what to do with her millions.. my thoughts are that she will pay off all of her friend's loans and end up coming back to work. Surely she won't rip up that check.. that would be dumb! Ok enought rambling!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL on your mom calling!
A huge congrats, Audra! That's soooooo cool!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Audra!! Too funny about the pregnancy scare you incited!

Robin said...

Your kits rock!!! :) Congrats Audra!
LOL about Grey's - you do need to rewatch!

Meredith said...

i saw your store! congrats! and mcdreamy, mcvet, & mcsteamy are actually starting to annoy me... oh no! it MUST be pregnancy hormones for me! I love that show. anyway...congrats on the store again! i LOVE the cute kits!

jane said...

congrats audra!!! that is an awesome secret!!! Your kits look great and i know that you will do well there!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your "official opening" Audra! Maybe someday I'll actually finish my layout with one of your kits so I can get you some exposure.

As for Grey's...if Meredith and Derrick don't just get together already I'm going to SCREAM!! LOL

Tanya/TiggerRD said...

Congratulations on your secret - how wonderful to be selling your designs! Best wishes!