Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back from some R&R

Well Jeff and I got away for the weekend and drove out to San Diego! We had a great time. The weather was completely yucky, but it didn't matter, we still had fun. We got into San Diego Friday evening, checked into our hotel (The Westgate) which was completely beautiful..then headed to Old Town and had the best Mexican food I've ever had! We ate at this place called Coyote Cafe and it was absoultely delicious!!!! I'm a chips & Salsa nut and I endulged big time!! LOL

Saturday we headed to La Jolla for a bit.. we got to see lots of seals:


Then we drove out to Temecula and hit the wine scene!!! Jeff and I are complete winos, so this was great! We hit about 6 wineries and tasted lots of wine. Needless to say by the time we were done I was feeling very good :) Here is Jeff next to some vines:


We then headed back to our hotel and rested and then head out for dinner. We had some yummy Indian food and then headed back to the hotel. We were so burnt out from drinking and then eating that we just basically passed out from exhaustion!!

Today we headed out to the Hotel Del Coronado and had their Sunday Champange Brunch... one word... AMAZING! I completely gorged myself!!! My diet completely flew out the window this weekend and boy was it worth it! They had a chocolate fountain!! I've never seen that much flowing chocolate!!! LOL We walked around the grounds a bit and then drove back home! Here are some pics of us and the Del.


And with that I'm out of here.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like an amazing trip Audra! I would ditch the diet for a chocolate fountain too!