Sunday, October 01, 2006

Addicted, Obsessed, Insane....

whatever you want to call it, I'm completed hooked on TV lately!!! So in case you were all wondering where the heck I have been, here's my line up:

Sunday: Extreme Makeover Home Edition (makes me cry everytime!), Desperate Housewives (still addicted) and Brothers & Sisters (new show, only seen it once, but am looking forward to the next one)

Monday: Deal or No Deal (if Ellie is asleep), Heroes (very cool) and then Studio 60 (Cracks me up!!!)

Tuesday: NCIS, and House (might even catch Friday Night Lights this week since House is reruns until Halloween!)

Wednesday: Criminal Minds and Jericho (freaky idea, but good)

Thursday: My Name is Earl, The Office, Grey's Anatomy (LOVE... LOVE... LOVE It!!!), and Six Degrees (so far pretty good.. has great potential I think)

Friday: Sometimes Ghost Whisperer

Saturday: hmmmm... not too sure on this, but I do watch Saturday Night Live if around and awake

So that's my schedule Lately! I figured I'm escaping reality, because I have just been insanely busy lately. We put our house on the market yesterday and getting it ready has been a nightmare. I'm kind of a pack rat, so I've had to go through EVERYTHING and get rid of clutter. The house does look pretty good, so now hopefully it'll sell. The market has really slowed down here, so I'm crossing my fingers.

I do have a little secret I'm holding......hmmmmm..... trust me I'll spill the beans when I know I can.

Ok I'm off for now, but I'll be back sooner this time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh secrets!! I can't wait! You have quite a line up there, but I can totally relate :D

Unknown said...

Oh look at you keeping secrets! But I think I might know what it is... LOL!

Glad to know I'm not the only one digging TV lately. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh men, I'm also addicted to Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty and Six Degrees! Yup, I guess Six Degrees has a great potential! Love love the casts! LOL.
And if you missed it, you can always view the full show at ABC website :-)

Robin said...

Secret!!! I want to know LOL! I love how TV has taken over my life again too :) Studio 60 is my new fave too!