Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

We've had quite a week around here.. first last Wednesday I spent all day in the ER :( It ended up being a nasty intestinal virus, but they thought it was my appendix at first. Needless to say, it was horrible. Jeff then had it over the weekend, as did my babysitter. So last week I worked 1 day!

Then on Saturday Ellie had a high fever and she has had it since. We went to the doctor today and they think it may be Roseoloa Virus. Which is contagious! *sigh And of course this all is happening on Halloween. I think we will take her to just a couple of houses right here and then bring her back home. She is ok if her fever is down, but when the medicine wears off, it shoots right back up.. last night it was 104!!!

We went to get a pumpkin last night and of course everyone is out of them.. plus my other stuff is packed away and impossible to reach with all the other boxes, so I really dont' have any decoration up! Pathetic! LOL

Anyway, have a good night and eat lots of Candy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! That sounds terrible! I hope you all are starting to feel better!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog! I love your header. I hope that you are all better now, and gearing up for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!