Friday, August 11, 2006

Sad :(

I am so sad!! Today is my last Friday off.. my last 3 day week. Next week I start working 5 days a week. I know some of you are thinking, "quit your bitching", but when you haven't worked 5 full days in over a year and a half, it's pretty depressing. I worry about Ellie. I worry that I'm going to miss out on some of the fun cute stuff she does. I know I will see her in the evenings and on the weekends, but I still worry. I'm a mother, it's my nature to worry. I will only be doing this for 9 months and I just keep thinking I can do anything for 9 months. After that we will be in our new beautiful home and it will be over. It will be worth it. *fingers crossed*

I scrapped, again. Here are my 2 pages:



(credits: "Summer Wishes" Kit by Heather Roselli of the Digichick)


(credits: "Warm Day" Kit by Robin Cabana of Scrapdish)

Today I'm heading to the outlet mall. I have some gift certificates I still need to use, and I figure I should get some nice clothes to wear when I'm working at the schools. When I work at the clinic, it's much more relaxed, since I'm on the floor most of the day, or up to my elbows in food. With that I"m out of here!! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL - bitch all you want honey - it's ok! You are a mom! And you have a right to worry about your child while you are at work!
But - being the mom of a child that recieves wonderful services for wonderful people just like you - thank you for digging in and doing the extra! Acutally both of my guys, for Ryan gets ST thrugh the school too! So thanks, Audra!
And you will have a beautiful new home to boot!
Have fun shopping! :)

Robin said...

I don't blame you for being upset! I wish I didn't have to work Friday either! :)
Love your pages! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I know, I SO know how you feel. It's sooo great that you have a goal and an end in sight. It will be for the greater good of your family, and it's not like your out there doing things that a waste of time, like Michelle said, you do great work. ((BIG HUGS)). Love those layouts!!

Unknown said...

Audra I love your layouts, especially the "attitude" one. You really captured it well!

As for you working more...I can understand why you are sad. I've been home with my girls the past year full time and would like to find a PT job, but I'm like you...afraid I'll miss something. But I know you are doing important work, and it probably keeps you sane. I bet you'll be okay after a couple of weeks.

Raji said...

If I were working full-time, I'm sure I would be upset too. In fact I've applied for a part-time teaching positin in a school here & sometimes I can't wait to hear from them, some times I just hope they tell me that they cannot take me, lol.
Love your Layouts, esp. the secone one, what an expression, lol.

Tracy Blankenship said...

sweetz....don't you worry AT ALL about "bitching" or worrying...that is totally ok and fine! I have been home and love it. I do really miss working too. It is such a battle for us moms. Don't feel bad for feeling the pressure to fulfill all your needs and still fret about it. love the layouts.