Friday, August 18, 2006

Survived!

I did it.. I survived my first 5 day work week!!!! And can I tell you I fought it hard. I didn't go into it with an open mind.. I was down right cranky about it LOL!! But now that I look back, it wasn't too bad. I started my new little job today. I'll be working in this small town at their school only on Fridays. When I say small, I mean small. It's a school and a firehouse.. not even a stoplight!!! They have maybe 140 students (K-8) and my caseload is only 12. It should be pretty easy once I get all the paperwork messes cleaned up. My school on Mondays, however, will be a little harder.. and I travel to it. But I am planning on going to the library this weekend to get another book on tape, that really helped last year........ sooooooo if you have a good book to recommend again, this would be the time to do it!!

On a bright note, Amy Knepper is back to designing and her stuff is at the Digichick!!! She asked me to be on the team again and of course I said yes!! Here is the first LO I did with her newest kit "Young & Carefree"

I love the quote. I do see myself in Ellie more and more. It makes me appreciate myself more.. does that make any sense??? Tonight we went in the pool.. I took some great pics. And of course they will be scrapped lol. Ok off to bed! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This layout is so sweet Audra. I love how you did the journaling on separate strips of paper.

Congrats on surviving your week! I'm sure it will get easier.

Raji said...

Glad that you week went off great, love the LO.

Michelle said...

See - you survived the 1st week and it's all down hill from there - ROFL!
Such a cute layout!

Robin said...

Glad you made it through the first week! :) Super cute page too!

Meredith said...

she is so adorable! have you read "a walk to remember" by nicholas sparks? that is a great book on tape! if you have seen the movie, the book/tape is completely different, even set in a different time period. it's about 5 hours. i listened to it one day at work when I worked as a temp stuffing envelopes... if it can make that bearable... :)