Monday, June 12, 2006

I've been MIA....kind of

So I'm really struggling with finding the right balance lately. I want to work on my designs, do some scrapbook pages, play my video games, spend time with my family and also fit work in. The problem is that there are only SO many hours a day of free time and deciding which to do is really hard. The past 2 weeks I have been all about designing and my games. I only did 2 pages this week for scrapbooking and that was yesterday and today :( I miss it terribly. I was reading Amy's blog.. she took a week off of everything and in a way I kind of feel like I did too. Of course she found a more deeper meaning to it, where I was just goofing off play a game. I do miss my blog buddies and it's amazing what a week away will do.. you feel so far behind! It's so weird how you feel like you really know these other people just by reading their blogs.. kind of like diaries that are open to the public!!

So I'm back... at least back to scrapping :)

I am heading out to Vegas this Thursday for 2 nights. I meeting one of my best friends from Georgia and her friends.. we are going to have a blast!! I can't wait!!!! Here are the 2 pages I did get done. The first one is for Laura's Team using her new Bobby Socks Kit and the second one is from Heather Roselli's new Father Knows Best Kit.. both are at the Digichick.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I failed to mention that I played a couple of games too. :) I am addicted to Wik: Fable of Souls on xbox 360 right now. What are you playing? I hope your having fun! It feels good to just take a breather and do something totally fun for a while. And I love your scrapping style so much - your pages are great. I want to scraplift everything you do. ;)

Anonymous said...

I kinda noticed you were a little MIA, missed ya too! I know what you mean about finding the balance. I just love both of those pages, but the giggle one is so adorable, love her cute smile!!