Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dallon

One of my best friends had a baby boy and he is so stinkin cute!! He has the most gorgeous head of hair too!! Anyway, I had the honor of photographing him... He's 4 weeks old here:



I am lagging way behind on my Photo of the Days.. I have some, but I'm lacking in time to load them up! I mean I blink my eyes and the day is gone. Anyone else feel that way? So my stomach has been bothering me big time.. so much that I went to the doctor. An ultrasound late and I have a large gall stone... yuck! So on Friday I am meeting with the surgeon.. looks like surgery will be in my near future. Someone please tell me it's not that bad :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, yes! Me!!! I finally got mine all caught up and uploaded tonight.
Love that 1st shot, Audra!!! The last one too...
Ooooo - yuck on the gallstone - good luck and will be thinking of you on that!

clc said...

Fantastic photos! I had gallbladder surgery years ago just a few days before Christmas and still managed to enjoy Christmas. You should feel LOTS better than you have been feeling with a gall stone. Good luck - I'll be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Awww what a cutie! Great shots Audra!!

TheBombria's said...

Absolutely love the adorable shots Audra! And hope that everything with the gallstone gets better!

Lu said...

OH! The hair is killer. Very nice.

Meredith said...

adorable baby and great photos! i have had gall bladder issues on and off for years. i WISH they would take mine out! my mom had hers out a few years ago and felt well enough to go out for dinner the next day. the worst part of laproscopic surgery is the shoulder pain from all the gas they pump into you.

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie!