Monday, January 07, 2008

Holy Cow..

I'm blogging again. That makes 3 days in a row! I'm doing the happy dance because my new shootsac arrived today:

Oh and that's my photo for the day as well. Now don't faint, but I actually worked out today as well.... can you believe it? I promised my counselor at Jenny Craig that I would go at least once, and I did. To be honest, it wasn't that bad. ( I say that now, wait until tomorrow!) I am going to try and go again either tomorrow night or Wednesday night after Bunko. I keep forgetting to tell about my happiest moment of the day.... I read that you should write it down every day so that you can look back and see them. Crappy days happen to everyone, but in those days you can still find at least one happy moment. Today mine was when Ellie was dancing at the end of the movie. She dances like she is the only one is the world and it is so funny! I love it.

What was your happiest moment of the day?

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great slide show! Ellie is growing up, her hair has gotten long. The wig shop photos were interesting. If you scrap that outing, be sure to post it. Bejel said you had stopped at Disneyland for New Years, how fun!!

Anonymous said...

are you loving your shootsac? i love mine!!!