Thursday, October 13, 2005

I love Shopping!!

So Jeff's company sold and to celebrate we went on a little shopping spree at Nordstroms last night. It's funny, they sure treat you nice when spending alot of money. They don't treat you like that at Dillards :) It was fun and Jeff bought me an awesome Coach purse and the wristlet to match. I love it!!! I forgot how fun it is to shop.. seems like ever since I had Ellie I shop for her only.. kind of nice to get stuff for me again.

Jeff is in Vegas with the boys this weekend celebrating the company selling... I'm sure they will have a blast, in the mean time I'm gettting a little alone time. In fact today was all about Audra Day. I stayed home from work and got some stuff done around the house. First and foremost I took a 2 hour nap!!! I needed it and now I really do feel like a person again.

Knock on wood, Ellie has slept through the night the past 2 nights.. I can only wish for more sleepful nights for her and me :)

Scrapping: Hitting a stump.. haven't been to inspired the past couple of days, I'm going to try to get stuff done tonight... off to scrap.

No comments: