Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I figured it out!

Ok so I finally figured out my graphics... pheeeewwww only took me about a week. So up above is my pretty new little graphic. I'm sure I'll be changing it alot as I already have in the past day.

Nothing exciting at work today.... Nothing exciting to scrap....

OOOH but I did lose another 3 pounds this week!! Woohoo. Now I need to start working out, or at least start walking. The trouble with exercise is, who has the time? I already wake up at 6 a.m. and then I work until 5 come home get the baby to bed around 6 and then I crash!

This weekend is my spa day on Saturday :) Massage, Facial & Pedicure, I can't wait! Jeff and I are staying at the hotel Friday night and then Saturday is spa for me and golf for Jeff. I asked Jeff what time everything was on Saturday because what I am most excited for is the chance to sleep in. I have forgotten what it's like just to sleep a full night.

No comments: