Sunday, November 18, 2007

Richard & Renee

So Richard and Renee planned a wedding in 2 weeks, and even though that seems like a small amount of time, everything went off without a hitch! The wedding was so much fun and who would expect less out of them. They wanted this event to be fun, casual and focus on the things they love the most... family and friends! Here is a little slide show if you want to take a look: CLICK HERE

I've been so busy lately! I have about 4 family shoots that I am editing, so more of those to come soon!

This week we are heading over to my family's restaurant for Thanksgiving. They close the place down for the day and we have full access :) This year we have to bring the stuffing and the green beans.. just thinking about that dinner makes me smile. LOL I LOVE stuffing!! What is your favorite Thanksgiving food item??

2 comments:

clc said...

Fantastic wedding photos, Audra! My favorite thanksgiving food is turkey!

Tiffany said...

What is the song on the slide and who is the artist? I love it?