Monday, November 05, 2007

Pictures & TV!

Here is what I have been up to lately :) Sue is a friend of my mothers and her family was so much fun to shoot. We headed out to Vistancia and got some great photos! Could they seriously be any cuter?????



Let's talk TV! Heroes is on tonight! I really like that show.. keeps me on my toes every week and never goes in the direction I think it will. And what about Ghost Hunters! This season is awesome, except for the lame Halloween one.. 6 hours was a bit too much for me. We recorded it and I skipped around alot! I am looking forward to the reveal on Wednesday night. Grey's Anatomy.....ahhhh I still love that show. Not sure about George and Izzy still, but I'm staring to like them together. I just have to get past the whole brother/sister relationship they had before :) Ok so here is my line up for the week... seriously like I have any time to watch these!

Sunday-Desperate Housewives and sometimes Brothers & Sisters
Monday-Chuck, Heroes & Journeyman
Tuesday-
Wednesday-Private Practice, Bionic Woman, Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares (or whatever it's called) and Ghost Hunters (Thank goodness for DVR this night)
Thursday-The Office, My name is Earl, Grey's Anatomy
Friday- nothing really
Saturday- Saturday Night Live

Ok that's all I can think of at the moment... what is your favorite show???

2 comments:

Robin said...

Your latest photos are amazing!!!

Here's my Tivo lineup ...
Monday: How I met your mother, Heroes, Dancing with the Stars (I am lame I know!)
Tuesday: Cane, catch up on Weeds & Curb your enthusiasm
Wednesday: Private Practive (even though I don't like it that much), Dirty Sexy Money (which I'm lovin')
Thursday: Earl, 30 Rock, The Office, Scrubs, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy
Saturday: Chuck
Sunday: Simpsons, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Dexter.

Gotta love the two-channel recording! LOL!

I still can't get used to George and Izzie. It looks so fake to me. They really are like siblings trying to get it on. Yuck!!!!
But otherwise, I am still addicted. I'm loving Sloan and Callie and Christina, and of course Derek. Mer is too whiney and needs to grow up already before I steal McDreamy!

Angela said...

Love the photos, as usual!! How did you get the slide show to go wide like that??

Monday: Heroes
Tuesday: Biggest Loser(usually while eating ice cream!)
Wednesday: Kid Nation, American Idol(when it's on)
Thursday: Survivor(though I hate to admit it), Grey's Anatomy
Friday: Numbers
Saturday:
Sunday: Extreme Home Makover,
Amazing Race

I also like various shows on Food Network (The Next Iron Chef, Unwrapped), and HGTV (Rezoned, Designed to Sell) Tivo is great!!