Sunday, November 20, 2005

Abandoned??

I feel like i've completely abandoned my blog.. but here I am to try to catch up :)

This week is Thanksgiving.. I love Thanksgiving, it's truly the only time it's ok to completely pig out and get stuffed. We are going to my family's restaraunt since it's closed. We are expecting about 26 people.. man my family is HUGE!

So I got some exciting news.. I've been asked to be on a creative team for Tania Cordova!! Her work is so great and I can't wait to create lots of goodies!! Here's her website:

http://www.lunafaerie.com/

Ellie is officially in a new car seat.. she out grew the old one. We took her to the doctor and she is in the 100%ile for height!!! I can't believe it. I know it didn't come from me, I'm only 5'3" on a good day and maybe 5'4" on a REALLY good day with heels :)

On Friday we are off to Disneyworld for a week!! I can't wait, though I'm nervous about spending 4 1/2 hours on a plane with a 6 month old.. please think good thougths for us :)

2 comments:

Tania said...

Oh I'll be praying for you! I'm sure she'll do fine though, it's almost easier when they're less mobile, I can't imagine getting on a plane with JT now at 3.
Glad to have you on the team Audra! And I just loved the ending of Grey's tonight! Have fun in FL if I don't talk to you before you leave.

Unknown said...

Congrats on making it on Tania's team! I hope you have a great vacation. My "little" guy is extra tall too - 94% - and always outgrowing things at the most inopportune times. ;)